Pages

Tuesday, February 19

Here a print, there a print, everywhere a print, print

I haven't had the time to look at all of the shows from NYFW still.  Ergh. I did check a couple of favorite designers from London Fashion Week however.  Two of my favorite print-crazy folk - Peter Pilotto and Mary Katrantzou - did not disappoint.
Peter Pilotto:
 Baseball stitching!
 Such flattering diagonal lines.

All of these prints are just mesmerizing and I love how they visually sculpt the body.




















Mary Katrantzou:

 Ms. Katrantzou was less about boldly colorful print this season and more about silhouette and the overall effect was stunning.  The column dress is fantastic and I'm crazy about the grey print peeking out of the filmy white over layer.  The Blade Runneresque dress below is perfectly futuristic.

No comments:

Post a Comment