While I can't remember where I got the original recipe (probably Kris Carr ?!), and I can't even remember (thx for nothin', Moms'heimerz) the exact ingredients, here's how I made it and - - - LOOK! - the most delicious punkin' idea in ages - a smoothie. I'm in HEAVEN.
- 1c. pureed pumpkin
- 1c. almond, coconut or soy milk
- 2 T. raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 T. chia seeds
- squirt of agave nectar or dash stevia
- pumpkin pie spices to taste
- extra dash of ground cloves
- nob of fresh, peeled ginger (as much as you can stand)
à votre santé!
Candlewick water glass I inherited from my great grandmother, Ruthie. I am the luckiest girl in the world because she had a generous collection that I've been able to expand over the years. It's such simple, elegant depression glass from the Imperial Glass Company made during the mid-'30s through the '50s.