Pages

Tuesday, April 5

Kickstart - the VEGAN way:-)

Hi y'all!  I'm on day 2 of the PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine) 21-Day Vegan Kickstart program;-)  I'm already 99% vegan, but I thought this would be fun to try just because a little daily impetus helps.  Every day I get a little email with something from a celebrity like Alicia Silverstone and John Salley - yes, I'm a sucker for celebrity "inside tips".  Eating well has become numero UNO lately, even before business.
If you don't know PCRM, you should!  They have the latest breaking med news and promote the healthiest of healthy lifestyles, which is, SURPRISE!, amazing in the medical field.  Here's the kickstart link:

Daily Message - John Salley, NBA star
and... the general PCRM site: 
PCRM rocks!

Eat GREEN!  Buy GREEN!  Be WELL.
Oh, and btw: eating clean & green feels amazing.  Really.  My belly never hurts anymore and I don't feel sluggish.  Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment