Pages

Friday, May 7

Back!

Crazy!  Things have been wonderful lately.  I shipped a large order to a new lifestyle gallery/boutique (left) in Avalon, New Jersey a few weeks ago! The name is Summer Studio and I don't think their website is up yet, but I'll share that when it is.  I sent women's t-shirts and tanks, customized organic cotton bags appliqued w/ "AVALON" on it, bibs and a selection of cotton goodies for little ones.  Of course everything featured vintage or recycled t-shirt fabric appliques.  Sales have already started and they have only had their soft opening so far!
Avalon is an awesome beachy town on the coast of NJ.
Doesn't it look charming!?

Here are some photos of Summer Studio.  The one up top is of the kids' space. 

I've started making hats now too;  it's really fun.  I will post good photos of them soon!

Summer has hit Houston in it's usual hot and very muggy way.  Ugh.  Steamy, steamy.  The pools open at Memorial Day and then we'll have some relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment